Thursday, January 05, 2006
Winter Riding at Lewis Morris
Yea that's Burger King. He does have a big head and that is snow on the ground. Not a new pic because it's like 50 degrees outside. THIS isn't January but I'm not complaining, I LOVE IT!!!
It sure is muddy out there. Beautiful wheather and muddy trails, just great! It's awesome to ride in this weather but if you do, you'll ruin the trail by riding in the mud! What to do!?!?!?!? I'm glad I didn't buy studded tires this year or even spend a wad of cash on them Sidi winter shoes.
HEY, since no one reads this blog I'm going to shout out my favorite places to order from...
1. Speedgoat: My favorite site and a good bike blog to boot!
2. Universal Cycles: Good Prices wit always 10% off.
3. Jenson: Good Prices wit good mtb cartoon people.
4. Performance Bike: Get the team membership, earn points and Free 2nd Business Day Delivery Upgrade. I haven't had a problem with delivery and always matched prices.
5. Price Point: I like their site, easy to navigate and good prices.
More to come...